2019 Colorado Regional Conference
The International Health Facility Diversion Association (IHFDA) announces a one-day regional conference entitled “Institutional Drug Diversion in America”
January 22, 2019
Children’s Hospital Colorado
Mt. Princeton Conference Room, 2nd Floor
13123 E. 16th. Avenue
Aurora, Colorado 80045
This one-day educational program will cover many of the multiple issues that encompass diversion of substances, controlled or otherwise, within healthcare facilities including:
- What can be done for the victim patient of drug diversion activities
- The addicted health professional in need of intervention and rehabilitation.
- Identification of potential consequences for the institution.
- Valuable insights from a victim of diversion during a hospital stay,
- A presentation on how to identify and address drug diversion in your facility.
- Best practices for investigations, including approaching and interviewing suspected diverters,
- Creating a diversion team within your institution that can respond quickly to the diversion when it occurs, a rapid response team.
Those who register, and attend will receive a one-year membership in IHFDA, a $150 value through their registration fee for the program.
Agenda will be finalized soon.
Any questions can be directed to John Burke – email@example.com