2018 Ohio Regional Conference
IHFDA experienced an almost sold out event in Cincinnati on April 20th at our first regional event. We had attendees from as far away as the Pacific Northwest enjoy the variety of speakers on topics of diversion inside healthcare facilities. The networking that was accomplished during the presentations and during the breaks also made the conference a huge success. Thanks to all the attendees that helped make our first regional successful. We hope to see many of them at our annual conference in Dallas/Frisco in October.
On the heels of this success we would like to expand our regional conferences and would welcome anyone who has an idea about hosting in your facility or home town. If you have an idea you want to discuss concerning a regional conference, contact John Burke at email@example.com
- Nationally renowned experts on the basics of healthcare facility diversion
- How to spot and when to report diversion inside the healthcare facility
- Nationally renowned speaker on the plight of the victim of these offenses
- How to reduce the chances of your facility being the target of a diverter
- Methods to try and keep the diverter out of your facility
- Interviews & interrogations during the investigative process
***Limited to 150 attendess***
Continental Breakfast and Lunch provided.
Hospice of Cincinnati